Creating Engineer for future and imparting quality education.
CTT is modern and ideal polytechnic institution. It is working to make educated and technologically efficient engineer to contribute in the true economic development of Bangladesh and can lead a fairly enriched lives.
CTT has a range of young and energetic engineers (instructors) besides some profound professor for imparting quality education. CTT always emphasis in enriches library, technical lab, training lab and well furnished classrooms for assuring true & realistic education. In the era of present globalization, CTT collaborates with some other polytechnic institutes in aboard for resource sharing and student transfer program. It is approved by BTEB and follows the rules of ministry of education.
It arranges a sound and politics free educational environment where students and faculty members can learn and practice new knowledge, skill & insight; and develop themselves for meeting future demand.
- Make CTT polytechnic institute as international standard.
- Providing practical and realistic education by creating sound educational environment.
- Retaining a range of good professional engineer to teach students.
- Developing an environment of involvement and professional culture among management and faculty members.
- Arranging latest tools and technologies to foster quality education.
- Sharing resources & expertise with local industries and international educational intuition thoughts strong networks.র্
At a glance:
|Affiliated by||Bangladesh Technical Education Board|
|Chairman||Prof. Dr. M A Nasir|
|Principal||Prof. Dr. Mohammad Jamal Uddin|
|Course Duration||4 (Four) Years|